Pages

it is an ever-fixed mark

Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Brian Scott Carlisle - time-clock fixer and inducer of belly laughs, lover of dogs and chef extraordinaire. This is the guy that turned my life into a romantic comedy. He gives the best hugs and the sweetest kisses. He makes me laugh too many times a day to count.

This is the man I love with my whole heart. The most amazing thing? I know he loves me with all of his. He lets me know every day that he does. He tells me often and in a lot of ways. I'd like to take this opportunity to list a few:

1. He always wakes up before me. He always wakes up before me and hardly moves, afraid to wake me up. He also says he thinks I'm pretty in the morning. That's love right there.

2. He listens to my music. I'll go out on a limb and say that I have great taste in music, but there are times when I don't want to listen to great music. I like Christmas music in July and I like disco music any time of the year. I also love show tunes and Disney songs. He listens. And loves me.

3. He's going to help me with this techy thing. You see, he's all tech savvy...and I'm not. He loves me so much that he's going to spend time helping me with this thing that I will waste time doing.

4. He argues with me. And concedes. Regularly.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS