Pages

Aaaaand...Here We Go!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I've decided to start a blog.

Why? Because someone (mostly me and people who like me) should be interested in the ramblings of a twenty-something teacher who has better things to do with her time than blog, and yet, she decides to do it for you. You, my friend.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. I need a place to write informally about things that are funny or things that I think are neat, but keeping a journal feels pretentious. Yes, I'm fully aware that blogging is more pretentious than journaling, but I don't care. Also, there's this part about everyone being able to read what I write that just might keep me in line. Journals are dangerous things.

I am a blogger!

But blogging is already harder than I thought it would be. Maybe it's that "staying in line" part, or the "Sara, no one is ever going to read this silliness" part. Maybe, though, just maybe, it's only the first blog that's hard, the "here's what I'm going to do and here's why I think I'm important enough to write for you" part. That's tough, man. But I will carry on.

I'd like to attempt to describe what has led me to believe that Brian and I are living in our very own little sitcom world. I'm just waiting to find the cameras in our house. I'm waiting to find the channel that is showing our lives on TV.

Also, I might share some artwork that I made. That's a big "might". We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS